Susan Hall Webb has extensive business, academic, training, and writing experience. She is an associate professor and director of business education at the University of West Georgia in Richards College of Business in the Marketing & Real Estate Department. In addition to teaching, she is an active researcher; her research agenda includes incorporating technology in the classroom, social media in small businesses, best practices in business communication, and enhancing student belonging and engagement.
Susan is also a dynamic speaker, presenter, and trainer; she has created and delivered dozens of seminars across a range of disciplines, including communication, leadership, curriculum development, and assessment planning. Her consulting company, iCommunication Consulting Group, allows her the opportunity to further her expertise and research. From the classroom to the workplace, she provides all of her students, participants, and professionals top-notch instruction and advice in all areas of business communication.
Susan has a Ph.D. in Higher Education Administration from University of Buffalo, M.S.Ed. in Educational Computing from State University College at Buffalo, and a B.S. (plus permanent teaching certification in New York State) from the State University College at Buffalo.
Consultant, iCommunication Consulting Group
Director of Business Education, University of West Georgia
Fellow, Governor's Teaching Fellows Program, UGA
Associate Professor, University of West Georgia
Assistant Professor, University of West Georgia
Program Director & Lecturer, State University College at Buffalo
State University at Buffalo (UB), Ph.D.--Higher Education Administration
State University College at Buffalo, M.Ed.--Educational Computing & Technology
State University College at Buffalo, B.S.--Business & Distributive Education
- National Business Education Association (NBEA)
- Association for Business Communication (ABC)
- Association of Research in Business Education (ARBE-DPE)
Awards & Honors
- Governor's Teaching Fellow--University of Georgia: September 2015-April 2016
- Excellence in Teaching Award: Richards College of Business: August 2015
- Excellence in Service Award: Richards College of Business: August 2014
- RCOB Faculty Development Grant Award: August 2014
- Robert J. Stone Endowment Award for Entrepreneurial Studies: August 2013
- Excellence in Faculty Research Award: Richards College of Business: August 2012
- Excellent in Teaching Award: Richards College of Business: August 2011